Thursday, June 7, 2007

Introduction to A Recipe for a Happy Home

This first piece I chose was our third major writing assignment. It is titled A Recipe for a Happy Home and was written May 2007. I chose this piece because I feel it was the hardest of the three major writing assignments to write, since it involved research. I also felt it went through the entire writing process with lots of editing and revisions. I picked this piece because it was an argumentive paper and I chose to argue a subject matter that I am very knowledgeable about. My argument was that Positive discipline is more effective on a child's behavior than spanking. "Positive discipline is a form of discipline that does not include any form of physical punishment and it involves letting a child know what they are doing right and not what they are doing wrong." That is a quote from my paper that describes what positive discipline is.

No comments: